Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wave Rave, by Johny.

On the last week of the holidays me and Josh R went to the wave rave. First we got into our togs then we raced into the wavy water. Later on me and Josh saw the big bouncy castle. Me and Josh walked to the castle. We both made it. Then we went to the really warm spa. Later, after that, we got some really warm chips. We played tag in the lazy river. Josh and I went on surf board and we kept coming back because the waves were really strong and fast, so we went back to play tag. Then we got a lollipop.

By Johny.

  

3 comments:

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

What an interesting story Johny.

from Harrison

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

I like your story Johny .I like the story starters and description. by josh b.
I think you should do longer sentences in your story.You could join them with compound words.

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

I like your story Johny .I like the story starters and description. by josh b.
I think you should do longer sentences in your story.You could join them with compound words.