Monday, August 12, 2013

In the weekend By Mitchell

In the weekend I went to my nan's and went to Smiggles and I got 2 rubbers, 1 pencil sharpener and 1 pencil. On Saturday I  went to my grandma's 60th birthday and she let me blow out the cake with her! I got 8 stars out of the cake and I played with my friend Ben and we played Rockstars and Uncle Nick turned the music up loud and we  made video clips. Ollie kept popping the balloons and he chased after me. I got to play on Aunty Alana's phone and play Scribble Pen. I had to guess what the pictures were and I lost. On the way back home I got a phume sucker and it was delicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did your grandma have 60 candles on her cake? Yummy birthday cake for you all to share! It would have been a very special birthday
Mrs Inch

Anonymous said...

Did she have 60 candles on her cake? I bet it was yummy
Mrs Inch

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

Hi Michell
its Ameera here great story the birthday cake sounds extrodanary yummy