Monday, August 12, 2013

Dirt Track Race, by Tane

On Saturday my family went to the Brightwater dirt track. My bike has red handlebars, a blue seat, and a yellow frame and pedals. It was a birthday present. Tawhiti's bike is a race bike with wide, expensive handlebars. Mum's bike is a big, greeny yellowy one. Ngatahi's bike is a policeman bike because it's got 111 written on it, and my dad's bike is just an ordinary blue bike.                                                                                                                                                            
We had a race against some other grown-ups and my cousins who were there, and I won! That's because my bike has the biggest wheels out of all of us and I'm really strong! I felt really happy.

By Tane

1 comment:

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

good story it tells you where you went and what you did when you went to the dirt track.

from sam