Thursday, August 22, 2013

PAINT BALLING FOR MY AWSOME BIRTHDAY BY SAM

This Sunday me and 10 school friends are going paint balling for my ninth birthday. We are going to play at Armageddon Paintball Range which is up Redstone, which is just past Wakefield. It might be slightly raining but we play anyway because it won't bother us.

At paint balling I got shot under the chin, on the arm and lots of other places. It stung just for a little bit when it hit you. You have to wear a helmet and a vest. I shot a bird and it fall into the other arena. The other arena has old trucks and lots of other cool things and it is REALY BIG too.




6 comments:

Room 7 Brightwater School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Room 7 Brightwater School said...

Hi Sam, Tane here. I like the way you have who, what, where, when and why in your story. You told us about the cool stuff you saw in the old arena.

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

Hi Sam. I like how you told us where the red stone was. And you used a paragraph

Belinda (Sam's Mum) said...

Great story Sam.

Belinda (Sam's Mum) said...

Great story Sam.

Belinda (Sam's Mum) said...

Great Story Sam.