Thursday, August 15, 2013

Kooje's awesome Camp, by Ian

Kootje had a Bunny Camp with his teacher Mrs Duncan. Mama Kootje, CB and I went on the Camp to the Tahuna Beach. The camp was cool because we roasted marshmallows and went to our tents!  In our tents we had teddies and sleeping bags. My teddy was a buddy. My buddy was Kootje. Before we went to bed, we had carrot ice cream with the bunnies for dessert. We slept all night in our tent.
The next day we played outside and went for a swim in the wavy pool are fun. Kootje is the best and fluffy

3 comments:

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

Hi Ian Bailey here that was a nice story but you could put some more informatoin because there was not as much info as you could do but it was a great story.

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

Hi Ian

It's Ameera here.
That was a FANTASTIC! story. I liked the part at the end when you said the wavy pool.

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

I like your discribing words from mitch