Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sleepovers, by Cleo

20.8.13
I  am going to my Dad's house for two sleepovers. My brother be will be playing on the x-box. He'll be playing a snowboard game.  

26.8.13
At my Dad's place Finn, Ollie and I went to the Tahuna playground. We played tag. Finn was in. Finn tagged Ollie so he was in. Then I was in and then it was time to go home. It was awesome at the new playground. There's a thing that spins around and you can't fall off, and a climbing a wall and a skateboard place where you have to hold on to a bar. For lunch we got McDonald's and went home for tea later.

4 comments:

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

Hi Cleo its Amy here that was a great story but I think you could put in more detail and more desciving words.

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

Hi Cleo. It is Ian. I love your work.
You tell me who was with you Cleo, it
was Finn and Ollie.

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

Hi Cleo. It is Ian. I love your work.
You tell me who was with you Cleo, it
was Finn and Ollie.

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

Hi Cleo its Emma. I love your describing words. You told us what game your brother was playing.