Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Poor Tinkerbell!!!!!!!

On Monday night Mum, Dad, Tayne and I were sitting in front of the TV and eating Fish & Chips. I was wondering where Tinkerbell was? "Mum, where is Tinkerbell?" I whispered. Mum replied, "She must be outside Holly."  Then Tayne and I went for showers and brushed our teeth and jumped into bed. Mum started to laugh,"Hah Hah Hah!" I jumped out of bed and came out of my room into the lounge. There was Tinkerbell standing in front of the fire soaked. "Hah Hah Hah!" Tayne and I giggled. Mum dried her down with a towel and said,"Good night Holly and Tayne. Off you trundle." Then Tinkerbell was on my bed all night. In the morning she was on my bed still!!!!! I jumped out and stroked her back and her tail was still long and skinny!!!!!!! I got some breakfast and she followed me to the kitchen I thought that was kind of weird!
                          
                                          THAT WAS TINKERBELLS FUNNY NIGHT!

No comments: