Monday, June 23, 2014

On Saturday Flynn came over to my house.First we hit my squishy trashies into the wooden wall. Next we had lunch we had sausage rolls. I had chilli sauce, then I put to much on my sausage roll. It felt like my tongue was on fire.I quickly got a drink. Later on Flynn and I brought Moss up on the hay bales. Moss went thought a little gap in the hairy hay bales. Flynn was up there with Moss so I climbed up but I wasn't fast enough. Too late! Moss was sinking like a stone and he slowly disappeared into the darkness of the deep hole. So I quickly jumped down and sprinted over to Dad to tell him what had happened. Georgia started screaming like she was scared out of her skin. Dad and I flew over to the shed to get a rope and a torch. Dad went down the side of the creepy hole. Dad pulled Moss out of the dark hole. Moss was coughing for a while, so we left Moss to do his thing. What a frightening day.

No comments: