Monday, September 23, 2013

!!!FANTASTIC FUN with bikes! by Ameera

Yesterday I had a wonderful fun time practicing for the bike safety programme with Constable McKitric. My bike's name is Molly. She's pink with Molly written with a mermaid next to it. She's REALLY fantastic! I started riding bikes when I was only three years old on a bike named Bella. She was fantastic. Me and Maddy went down to our rusty mailbox and back. We went down a !!! REALLY FUN!!! hill and !!! SCREAMED!!! loudly as we slid super speedily down. We did it for a few times. We went over a bump speedily too. We went home and had a huge drink. We wanted to do it again but we still had a !!!FANTASTIC DAY WITH BIKES!!!

1 comment:

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

I loved your story because you've used awesome describing words like 'rusty mailbox' and 'huge drink'. I wonder if the drink made you explode!