Monday, September 16, 2013

BIKE DAY BY BAILEY EVANS.

Today my class are having a bike day.  But Helena did not bring one because she left the notice at school on Friday and her mum and her dad did not know that she needed her bike and Mrs D got a bit angry. We will be leaning about bikes at the end of the day. I think we will be doing it with Constable Ian Mckitrick. We might be using our bikes to do this I hope we do other wise it will be boring but if I do not have to and Constable Ian Mckitrick has my bike and I have to demonstrate how I got all of this safe stuff I will be deliterd to because that is just what I do.

3 comments:

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

Hi Bailey, it's Ameera here. I like the word delighted but you could ask a teacher to help you with spelling.

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

Hi it is Cushla and Keighley here. We would like more details about what we learnt, but you put a few details in it. You told us what Helena did. The story must have taken forever to write! You could add on to your story.

Room 7 Brightwater School said...

I like your descriptive writing. You are a star! You could make it better by telling us the colours of the bikes.
By Corban.