Friday, October 19, 2012

Hunting Competition by Josh

In the big holidays I went hunting . We went to the batch for the night. Dad shot a deer and we hung it. Then went to bed. The next morning Dad said we are not having breakfast until I shot that goat so we went out to the clearing and when we where half way there Dad saw a big one, then he said we are going to go shot it. When we got to the clearing Dad spotted a deer. Then we saw 3 small goats, then Dad saw 1 big one. Dad got the gun out, then Dad said it was going. Then Boom! The bullet hit it. I was so excited that I had shot my first goat. We waited 15 minutes for it to stop moaning then Dad pulled it onto the track. Dad gutted it then we walked back to the hut for breakfast. After breakfast Dad and I went to get the goat and deer. When we got back we hung them both. When we got to the bottom of the hill, we got in the truck. When we got home we had a shower and then went to my rugby club. We weighed it and it was 45.4 Kg. I came 2nd. I lost by 1 Kg. Then we had tea for free because I entered. We got goodie bags. Then we had spot prize. I got a black jacket and Dad got a green jacket. Then me, Ollie, Jed and Catlyn did some kicks.

No comments: