Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Curious Cove By Jade

On Friday at 4.00pm I went to church to go on a bus, my dad was driving the bus. All the teenagers and I left at 5.00pm. The bus ride was two hours long but half way we had a break. Everyone hopped off and had fish and chips. The whole bus ride all the teenagers were singing because someone had a radio, everyone was overwelmed by the words that I knew to the songs.The boat ride was 1 hour. Finally we arrived at the camp, by the time I got to bed that night it was 10.45pm. Next morning I got up at 8.00am and had breakfast meet the others and hung out on the tramp that was dug in to the ground. The whole idea of the camp was an Olympic theme- you got points for winning games. That night I didn't go to bed until 10.30pm.  I got up at 10.00am and had breakfast and played. Next I had 3 goes on the coolest flying fox ever invented. At first I was soooooo scared but after that I was fine. The reason it was so scary was because it was over water and if you let go you could drown. Next we had the medal ceramony, Jamacia came 4th, Ukriane came 3rd, Mexico came 2nd and .....................MADAGASCAR came1st. My team was Madagascar. We won a can of coke and a massive lolly. Then we went home.


My trip was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: