Sunday, June 11, 2017

School Cross Country

Sunday, 11 June 2017

School Cross Country

Guess what? Today it’s cross country day! I’m feeling proud, challenging other people and I’m also happy that people can try their best. Caleb  

I feel nervous because I get scared when people watch me running- Sophie

I feel proud because we have been training for five weeks. Maddie

I feel proud because I have been practicing for five weeks and I have been looking for this day. Cathy

I feel very proud because I have been training for 5 weeks. Micah

I feel nervous because I might not win but I hope Keiren wins too. Connor

I feel nervous because my mum is going to be there and Alaska is going to watch me. Millie

I feel nervous because I don’t want to get beaten by Curtis. I feel weird because I’m
excited but I’m not. Niall  
I feel nervous because I don’t know what place I will come. Oliver

I feel very proud because I could come first. I also feel nervous because all the parents are watching me. Daniel
I feel nervous because I might come last. Makayla

I feel nervous and happy because I am going to give it my best shot and just do my best. Katie

I feel nervous because parents are watching me as I run my three laps. Emily

I feel nervous because I feel like I’m going to get last. I feel proud because we have been training for five weeks. Casey

I feel nervous because there is a big crowd. I feel nervous that Ben might beat me. Curtis


I feel nervous because I might come last. Sophia


I feel glad because it is finally over because it was tiring doing the training. Nico

I feel nervous because all the people are staring at me. Tayla

 


  

No comments: