Monday, May 23, 2016

Ice age live


In the weekend My family and I went to Wellington to see Ice Age Live. As dad and I waited for Ice Age to start we talked about boy stuff. As all the main characters came out onto to ice the ice skating flakes skated around the ice. It would be really cool for the people in the front row because the characters kept hi-five-ing them. What I liked the most was that Diego hopped out of his baggy costume and had a thinner costume on so he could do more acrobatic stuff like fighting the birds that were trying to steal Elle's possum brothers. After Ice Age finished we had to walk over to the Bp to meet our aunty. I nearly got blown of the road!!! On our way home we got Indian for dinner. I loved It.
Image result for ice age live mammoth adventure

No comments: