Monday, July 20, 2015

Down at the Batch By Madeline

In the Holiday's I had a fun time at my Batch. First we had to pick up my big brother's friend Noah. It takes about an hour to get down there. Our batch is in the Marlbourgh Sounds, we stopped at Havelock to have lunch.We all shared chips, fish and a hot dog. When we drove down and me, Harrison and Noah raced the car down. As soon as we got unpacked I went and made my own tree hut. "OUCH'' There was cutty grass every where I got cuts all over my hand! After that I asked Harrison and Noah if they wanted to come out on the bikes down the stoney hills and they said, ''YES'' We have four hills and that's how you get to our batch. Once you get to the top hill you race and then once you get down we take the path down to the beach where it is very steep. Once we got back up I watched Harrison and Noah play pool.

No comments: