Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Hunting with Dad By James

 We packed our bags then said bye mum and jumped in the car for the long journey to Christchurch . The drive was  very long so we stayed the night at Gran's house in Christchurch . We had a lot of fun at Gran's house . 

The next day we were off finally. We came to Mt Cook! What a sight to see. Then a huge helicopter came and picked us up. 

The hut was small and had lots of sand flies but it was a good spot. 

After we unloaded we got out our scoops to spot thar [thar are like goats but bigger]. At first they were very hard to spot but then I got my eye in. I could see six or seven. Wow! They are hard to spot but then I got my eye in. Then we were off hunting!!!!!! 

We walked up a huge hill. We got nothing. ''Maybe next time,'' I said.

The next day dad and I heard several shots. It was Wellzy, Dad's  friend.  He shot to bull thar. 

The next day the helicopter got us. I had an awesome adventure.

No comments: