Monday, May 02, 2011

Maruia By Ollie




In the holidays we went to Maruia to see our cousins. It took us a long time to pack our clothes. I helped Dad put the motorbikes on the trailer. It takes about two hours to get there. It is not much fun driving there but only when we get lollies. We got to go to a dirt track with our motorbike. There was mud about the size of my motorbike. All you could hear was BROM! BROM! BROM! because there were motorbikes everywhere. You could not hear one clear sound. Then Mum went back home to go get the big kids. Trent my big brother, my cousin and me went up the hill. Half way up my chain on my motorbike came off but by the time Trent got there he had gone to the school pool so he got a spanner and came back up. I had to push it most of the way. It was not that much fun. I milked the cows at 5 o'clock in the morning. I had to go to get the milk because Dad did not be bothered but in a while I loved it. Every morning I did go to see the milk tanker and on EASTER DAY I went to to give him an EASTER EGG. It was my birthday

1 comment:

Matthew said...

sounds awesome,looks like you are with your cousin?