Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I like to play games


Every play time at school I like to play with my friends. I like to play Soccer , Rugby and Hide and Seek.

When I play hide and seek I lock my self in the bathroom. I creep around every time. I get scared some times. I climb in my bed room wardrobe on the shelves with circles in them.

When you play rugby sometimes you have to twist pass and you need to have team members and you skid.You run super fast because you try to get a try. You kick because you try and get the ball over the post.

When you play soccer you need to get a clever pass , a great kick and sneaky goal. Because you gotta go hard or go home and have heaps of skills.

By Bailey A

1 comment:

sharky said...

Bailey this is a fantistic story . I bet Mrs D was really proud of your all you great ideas and the intresting way you have told this story . Well done.
from Janeen