Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Anansie Stories

Today Sam came all the way over from Africa to New Zealand. At the start he was really funny. My best friend Jasmin went up and played music. Jasmin played really good and so did the others. Sam told us a really good story. When we all had to dance Ellie danced really silly and funny. We had to sit for a long time but I enjoyed it, it was fun. Jasmin played something with beads on it and it was made out of fruit. Jessica had to dress up. She wore a hat and she held the stick. Sam showed us a pocket in a pocket. In the first pocket was another pocket and inside that pocket was a remote control.

By Shania and Ellie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.