Monday, July 23, 2007

GOING TO AUSTRALIA.

I am going to Australia soon and it is really scary. The weekend was really hard because I had to pack my luggage and I nearly took out my whole wardrobe and I had to put it in a tiny suit case and the straps nearly broke. I found a really small teddy so I put it on my clothes but it did not fit so I put it in my pocket of my suit case. Then when I finally got my suit case closed my mum told me to open it so I did but it took a really long time so finally my mum opened it. So now all I have to do is my hand luggage.And now I'm ready to go!!!
By D'vonne Hannen

2 comments:

Kath Bee said...

How was your trip D'Vonne? I think you must be back because it's a long time ago!! I have somehow missed Room 7's blog - I think I had trouble with the link.

Anyway, did you buy lots of stuff in Aussie and if so.....how did you fit it into your bag?????

Anonymous said...

Thats really sad because your a good friend.